YouTube has over 1 billion monthly viewers (Google) and is used by over 70% of U.S. adults (Pew Research Center). It’s no secret that YouTube is an incredibly popular marketing channel. So why aren’t more marketers incorporating YouTube into their marketing strategy?Continue reading…
Tag: video preroll
5 Best Practices for YouTube Apartment Ads
Facebook and Instagram steal a lot of the spotlight in the advertising world. But they aren’t the only powerful players in the advertising game. Google’s social media frontrunner, YouTube is now the most used social media platform in the country. More U.S. adults use YouTube than Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter.
They aren’t just watching cat videos all day either. American adults are watching thousands of years of apartment video content. In the past few years, YouTube viewers spent over 7,300 years of watch time on apartment and home tour videos (YouTube Advertising).
We know most U.S adults watch YouTube, and we know that they are watching apartment content, but are they watching ads?
Advertisers look to expand into online video advertising for 2014
Video advertising is poised to explode in 2014. The medium is gaining momentum across the board, and advertisers are jumping in head first.
Interested in video? Here are ten facts you should know.
- Video was the fastest-growing ad format in 2012.
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they’ve seen within the last 30 days.
- Video viewers retain 95% of a message, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Americans watched a total of almost 50 billion video ads in October 2013
- eMarketer found that businesses are pulling money from traditional budgets in order to allocate more to online video.
- You can target online audiences the same ways you target with your normal display advertising.
- One-third of all time spent online is watching video.
- More online video has been uploaded in the last 30 days than all three major T.V. networks combined have created in the last 30 years.
- According to NPD, mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop visitors.
Video advertising is the ability to repurpose your T.V. commercials for the Internet. Imagine being able to show your T.V. ad only to people who were in market for a car? With online video advertising that’s a reality.
We can take your video and put it in front of people who’ve been researching for a car online, and even to those who’ve visited your website.
Take it to the next level for 2014. Get started with some video pre-roll advertising for your business.